The conference will be broadcast to several cities around the world, including Jerusalem, where organizers have arranged for their own simulcast event on the U.S.-Israel Partnership for Clean and Secure Energy Solutions.
Dr. Isaac Berzin, Director of the Institute for Renewable Energy Policy at IDC Herzliya (and Founder of Greenfuel Technologies) will give the keynote address.
Dr. Berzin will be followed by a panel discussion featuring:
- Ze'ev Gross, Head of the Infrastructure Resources Management Division, Ministry of National Infrastructures
- Hezi Kugler, Chairman, Israeli Clean Energy Alliance
- Astorre Modena, Terra Venture Partners
- Gal Luft, Executive Director, Institute for the Analysis of Global Security
- Richard Laster, Professor of Environmental Law, Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Conference to highlight Jewish community's response to energy challenges
Isaac Berzin addresses 130 people at Cleantech Israel meetup